You are now Leaving MVFCU's Web Site
By clicking CONTINUE below, you will be leaving MVFCU's website and directed to a resource that includes data not hosted on our website.
MVFCU encourages you to review the privacy policies of this and all third party websites. MVFCU is not responsible for any information contained on third party websites, including timeliness, quality or effectiveness of its information, products or services.
This website has been made available as a convenience to you because we believe it may be of some value to your purpose. MVFCU does not endorse the products and services found on this site and they may not be insured by NCUA. Further, the privacy and security policies of the linked site may differ from those practiced by the credit union.
MVFCU Financial Education
SavvyMoney gives you a personalized game plan for paying off debt. You'll be debt free as much as five times faster than the average consumer.
In just minutes, you will receive a thorough analysis of your financial situation, including powerful tips by leading financial experts to help you control your debt, build a budget, and start living the life you want to live.
What You'll Get:
- A Personalized Debt Payoff Plan
- A Customized Dashboard to track your daily progress
- Financial Advice
You'll also get to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Get your free Credit Score and analysis, updated every month. It's always free of charge, no purchase or credit card required.
- See the analysis of your report and compare key factors with others. Keep track of data that matters most in your credit report.
- Looking for a new credit card or loan? We will recommend loans and credit cards that best fit your credit profile.
And the best part is that no payments or credit cards are required, because this is offered to you free of charge through MVFCU!
MV Financial Literacy Resources:
» Get REAL Financial Reality Fair «
Get REAL is project designed to teach financial literacy to high school students.
» Budgeting Basics «
A short pre-recorded webinar on starting a budget.
Make Thoughtful and Informed Decisions About Your Finances!